which search engine is the best; google or msn or yahoo . . .

I started my blog on Tuesday, February 27, 2007, Google crawler was able to look at the blog and grab the content of it by the 22nd of March ,2007,but other search engines couldn't do it.

There are many other factors involved in judging a search engine .The first one is definitely the content that comes after the search. Other search engines seem far behind(at least for me) Google in maintaining their search databases.

The other reason why Google picked my blog is may be because it owns blog spot.

Anyways, I prefer Google over other search engines.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Duplicate Folders Freeware - Not Duplicate Files

SSRS Compile Errors

Free SQL Server Management Studio Addin/Plugin/External Tool to get object information quickly