Monday, September 3, 2007

a Sports Coupe Toyota Celica GTS 2001

I want to write a small review on my new celica gts 2001.There are few things that I am impressed with the car but there are a few that annoys a little bit.

Handling:
I read so many reviews on the web the car really handles well on the curves but I couldn't get the feeling when I make the turns in the car.This is maybe because I had driven stable cars like accord,civic,dodge neon,nissan sentra.

HorsePower:
As many people mentioned in their reviews, car needs a little more horse power for it to fly.A V6 engine would have been a good idea too.

Gas Mileage:
I always keep the rpm low when I drive the car, I get 30-32mpg with a mix of city and freeway.When compared with other cars in its class this is a nice car with a decent mileage.Ofcourse it takes premium grade gas.

Interior:
I waited little longer to find a car that is fully loaded,interior leather is very nice but the cheap plastic thrown in the dash makes it look cheaper.

View:
I used to park really well with my other cars, celica parking is always a problem as the visibility is poor in the back and Ofcourse thats a problem with the front.Road view is very nice as you sit very close to the ground.

Exterior:
I am really impressed with the looks of the car, escpecially the rear maybe because of the dual catback exchaust.I will upload some pictures soon.

Sound:
Sound isn't that great with the stock speakers.Hopefully I will install some better speakers in the car to really experinece the sound I want to hear.

Antenna:
Long iron antenna on the back is really annoying, for a car like that the stock antenna really looks stupid(maybe for me).I replaced mine with a europian one.

Transmission:
This is one of the reasons why I bought this car.A 6 speed transmission is really fun to drive especially at the traffic signals.























No comments:

Post a Comment