Sunday, May 4, 2008

Visual SourceSafe lost the keyboard when removed the bindings

Sometimes if I want to do lot of changes to my project, I always disconnect my netweok cable and make a copy of my project and open the solution.After opening the solution Visual SourceSafe prompts you to work in disconnected mode, permanently remove bindings or manually remove bindings.If you remove the bindings visual studio seems to lost the keyboard you cannot use any keys in the IDE except the Special Keys.I went ahead and change the readonly setting on the folders and everything works fine after that.

Visual Studio you are lost baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IIS Manager Crashes on Load/Start Windows 7, IIS 7.5

IIS Manager Crashes on Start  Windows 7, IIS 7.5, Power Shell 5.1. Here is the error I got in the event viewer. IISMANAGER_CRASH IIS Ma...